Rules for Media Accreditation:
The organisers shall request proof of the applicant’s relevant journalistic and editorial status. Either of the two following items may be submitted as proof in the online registration form:
- An official Press card issued by a recognised (for example, national) association of journalists
- A business (name) card showing the applicant’s journalism position.
Media passes will be granted based on the following strict guidelines:
- Only media with an editorial designation will be admitted into the event
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entrance without stating reasons
- Any journalist admitted to TravelRevive who is subsequently found to be soliciting for business or selling advertising will be asked to leave
- Non-editorial media representatives can gain full access to TravelRevive by registering online as a trade visitor. Trade visitor status entitles you access to the TravelRevive event on 25 – 26 November 2020.
I’D LIKE TO BE AN EXHIBITOR
Establish contacts with buyers, partners and prospects from Asia.
I’D LIKE TO BE A BUYER
Connect with the right suppliers for your business needs and professional development.
I’D LIKE TO BE A TRADE VISITOR
Learn, network and do business as a Trade Visitor at TravelRevive.
Official Venue Partner
Official Airport Partner
Official Stand Contractor
Official Freight Forwarder
Official Digital Conference Partner
Official Health & Security Partner