The Business Matching system offers attendees an opportunity to conduct business meetings with relevant parties. Ultimately, its goal is to ensure that all attendees maximize his/her time without having to jump from booth to booth in search for the right representatives. Attendees are also able to allocate time to attend our education sessions.
The Travel Meet Asia – Northeast Asia Business Matching is only open to exhibitors and buyers to request meetings with each other within the available appointment slots.
- 5 July – 13 July: Priority access for exhibitors to update virtual booth.
- 14 July – 5 August: Exhibitors and Buyers’ access to update business matching preferences/profile and set up meetings.
- 4 August – 5 August: Fulfil and rate confirmed meetings.
- 6 August – 11 August: Conclude all conversations.
Note: The system does not store your conversations. Please ensure that you save all correspondence before the closure of the portal.
Here’s what you can do on the Business Matching Portal:
- Access your online diary and schedule meetings with potential business partners
- Send messages upon confirmed meetings
- 1-to-1 video calls on your meeting slots (during event days only)
Note: that meeting slots are strictly limited to 30 minutes and runs in Singapore Time (GMT +8) so do not be late!
- To cater to the different time zones, we have stretched the available meeting slots from 10:00AM – 00:00MN (GMT +8, Singapore Time). To avoid late-night meetings, ensure that you check on the country as well as the timezone of that particular attendee.
I’D LIKE TO BE AN EXHIBITOR
Get connected and meet the right international buyers from the Northeast Asian countries/territories.
I’D LIKE TO BE A BUYER
Gain networking opportunities and connect with the right suppliers for your business needs and professional development.
I’D LIKE TO BE A SPEAKER
Be a thought-leader and join trade professionals and experts as they share insights on the future of travel.