The Business Matching system offers attendee the opportunity to select relevant parties to conduct business meetings. Ultimately, its goal is to ensure that all attendees maximize his/her time without having to jump from booth to booth in search for the right representatives. On top of that, attendees are also able to allocate time to attend our education sessions.
The Travel Meet Asia – MICE & Corporate Business Matching is only open to exhibitors and buyers to request meetings with each other within the available appointment slots.
- 10 May – 18 May: *Priority access for exhibitors to update virtual booth.
- 19 May – 8 Jun: Exhibitors and buyers’ access to update business matching preferences/profile and set up meetings.
- 9 Jun – 10 Jun: Fulfil confirmed meetings and rate them.
- 11 Jun – 15 Jun: Conclude all conversations.
Please note that you will need a Login Code from us to access the Business Matching Portal from this page. This will be emailed to you within 1 working day upon verification of your registration. (Note: Business matching is applicable to exhibitors and buyers only)
Here’s what you can do on the Business Matching Portal:
- Access your online diary and schedule meetings with potential business partners
- Send messages upon confirmed meetings
- 1-to-1 video calls on your meeting slots (during event days only)
*Note that meeting slots are strictly limited to 30 minutes and runs in Singapore Time (GMT +8) so do not be late!
- To cater to the different timezones, we have stretched the available meeting slots from 10:00AM – 00:00MN (GMT +8, Singapore Time). To avoid late-night meetings, ensure that you check on the country as well as timezone of that particular attendee.
I’D LIKE TO BE AN EXHIBITOR
Get connected and meet the right international buyers from the MICE & Corporate segments.
I’D LIKE TO BE A BUYER
Source for the latest products & services and negotiate with key suppliers.
I’D LIKE TO BE A TRADE VISITOR
Network with suppliers and be inspired with thought leadership conferences and webinars.