As a participating exhibitor of ITB India 2021 Virtual, it is essential to ensure your profiles are updated. You may login to the Exhibitor Portal to manage these items from mid-February:
- Register your representatives from your company
- Manage your Digital Exhibition Booth (Virtual Booth Listing). This will appear on the Exhibitor Listing. You will be able to upload booth materials such as:
- Company Profile
- Company Brochure
- Corporate Video
- Product Image Gallery
Attendees will have access to your Digital Exhibition Booth from March through the Exhibitor Listing page.
By reflecting your company products and information accurately, you would be able to increase your visibility online for targeted connections and maximise your brand presence at the event.
Exhibitors with appointment sets will be able to request 1-to-1 online meetings with Trade Visitors as well as Indian and South Asian Buyers using the Business Matching System.
Business Matching will be available from 8 March 2021 to 14 April 2021 (GMT /UTC +5:30, India Time).
- 8 Mar – 14 Mar (Exhibitor Access Only): Update business matching preferences and company profile.
- 15 Mar – 6 Apr (All Attendee Access): Meeting requests and confirmation.
- 7 Apr – 9 Apr: Fulfil confirmed meetings and rate them.
- 10 Apr – 14 Apr: Conclude conversations and save all contacts!
As a registered attendee, you will receive your Business Matching Passcode via email. Log in to the business matching platform to schedule your virtual meetings.
Note: You may also retrieve your business matching passcode through your profile in the Exhibitor Portal.
Please reach out to us if you have not received your code.
Back to top