The Business Matching system offers each attendee the opportunity to select relevant parties to conduct business meetings. Ultimately, its goal is to ensure that all attendees maximize his/her time without having to jump from booth to booth in search for the right representatives. On top of that, attendees are also able to allocate time to attend our education sessions.
The ITB India 2021 Virtual edition of Business Matching allows attendees to request meetings with ITB India delegates within the available appointment slots.
- 15 Mar – 6 Apr: Update business matching preferences/profile and set up meetings.
- 7 Apr – 9 Apr: Fulfil confirmed meetings and rate them.
- 10 Apr – 14 Apr: Conclude all conversations.
Here’s what you can do on the Business Matching Portal:
- Access your online diary and schedule meetings with potential business partners
- Send messages upon confirmed meetings
- 1-to-1 video calls on your meeting slots (during event days only)
*Note that meeting slots are strictly limited to 30 minutes and runs in India Time (GMT +5:30) so do not be late!
- To cater to the different timezone, we have stretched the available meeting slots from 10:30AM – 09:00PM (GMT +5:30, India Time). To avoid late-night meetings, ensure that you check on the country as well as timezone of that particular attendee.
Official Partner Country