As a participating exhibitor of ITB Asia 2021 Virtual, it is essential to ensure your profiles and digital booths are maintained and updated. Main exhibitors are also required to register their co-exhibitors and assign entitlements as early as possible on the Exhibitor Portal.
Interested to exhibit at ITB Asia 2021 Virtual? Click here to find out more!
- Login to the Exhibitor Portal to update your Company Profile for the Exhibitor Listing.
- Invite your Co-Representatives/ Co-Exhibitors (if any and/or applicable)
- Allocate participant types (i.e. Appointment Set holders or Listing-only). This will decide if they have access to Business Matching. For more details, click here.
- Upload your Company Videos, Brochures and collaterals on the Digital Exhibition Booth. Attendees will be able to access your Digital Booth starting 16 August. Live Chat will be enabled during event days.
*Steps 2 & 3 are applicable to Main Exhibitors only.
From 27 September, 1000:
- Login to the Business Matching Portal
- Send /accept /reject meeting requests with Buyers.
Access to Business Matching Portal starts on 27 September, 10AM GMT+8.
On 25 – 29 October, from 0900 to 2359 daily:
- Attend your confirmed meetings on the Business Matching Portal.
Note that all meeting schedules are in Singapore Time, GMT+8.
On 26 – 28 October, from 1000 to 1800 daily:
- Stand by your Digital Exhibition Booth for any “walk-in” visitors
- Join travel trade professionals at the ITB Asia 2021 Virtual Live Conference
Note that all sessions are in Singapore Time, GMT+8.
Remaining Days till Launch
The Exhibitor Portal will be available from 30 July 2021. Main Exhibitors will receive an email containing their login details from this date.
The following tasks can be completed on the Exhibitor Portal:
1. Update Company Profile for the Exhibitor Listing
2. Allocate entitlements (such as appointment sets) to co-exhibitors (if any).
- Once the entitlements have been allotted, appointment set holders will be able to send 1-to-1 meeting requests using the Business Matching System from 27 September, 10AM, GMT+8 with Buyers and Trade Visitors within the available appointment slots. Click here for more information.
3. Update their Digital Exhibition Booths
- Attendees will be able to click through the Exhibitor Listing and access the Digital Exhibition Booths starting 16 August 2021 (Monday).
Note: You will receive an email from “email@example.com” containing your Login Details. Please ensure that you mark this email address as safe sender to receive this.
Business Matching PORTAL
Remaining Days till Launch
**There will be one round of Business Matching.
From 27 September* to 29 October 2021:
- All registered Exhibitors, Buyers, Trade Visitors and Speakers will be able to access during this period
- Log in to the business matching platform to schedule your virtual meetings
- Virtual meeting slots are available from 0900 to 2359**
*Access to Business Matching Portal starts on 27 September, 10AM GMT+8.
**All meeting schedules are in Singapore Time, GMT+8
Note: You will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” containing your Login Passcode from 27 September 2021. Please ensure that you mark this email address as safe sender to your passcode.