This special edition of the Singapore MICE Forum (SMF) and MICE Connect, co-organised by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Singapore Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers (SACEOS), will update on the latest developments happening in the Singapore MICE and events industry, including the Event Industry Resilience Roadmap which was launched in early October.
14:00 – 15:00:
Joint Opening by STB & SACEOS
• Tourism Updates
• Fireside Chat with Regional Thought Leaders
• Launch Event Industry Resilience Roadmap Part 2 – Business Models, Capabilities, Event Community Network
15:00 – 17:00:
The “Event Industry” Lecture
New models for successful MICE business in post-COVID era, incorporating online assessment for companies’ post-COVID readiness.
The “Hybrid Competencies” Lecture
Unveiling competency stack for new core capabilities for MICE & Events industry.
17:00 – 18:00:
Guided Tour of TravelRevive Exhibition
- Physical attendance to “SMFX @ MICE Connect” session is by invitation only.
- To attend TravelRevive Conference (LIVE and On-Demand), all invited guests of “SMFX @ MICE Connect” are required to purchase a ticket here.
- If you are already a TravelRevive attendee but not an invited guest at “SMFX @ MICE Connect”, you can access the recording of “SMFX @ MICE Connect” from 27 November to 4 December 2020.