• Paul Van Deventer, President & CEO, MPI – Meeting Professionals International
• David DuBois, President & CEO, IAEE – International Association of Exhibitions and Events
• Cathy Breden, Executive Vice President & COO, IAEE – International Association of Exhibitions and Events, Incoming Chair, Events Industry Council (Moderator)
Join us in this session as we re-examine the business models of MICE. This is where you will find the answers to the hard-hitting questions that include:
• What has changed in terms of business model for the meetings and events industry? Is this reflecting any existing paradigm shifts?
• Does everything need to change? Are there anything from the pre-COVID era that remains relevant today?
• What are some of the innovative business models / events that have emerged since the start of the pandemic?
• As events move towards a hybrid model, what do you think on the sustainability of hybrid events: Can it last? Is it commercially viable?
Got questions, thoughts and ideas to share about the session? Email us.